This page lists our past 2017 performances. See our upcoming events page for events to look forward to!
- Our performance at Arisia in January 2017 was another gender-swapped take on Star Trek. We adapted the episode “The Naked Time”, in which some contagion spreads madness among the crew of the Enterprise, causing them one by one to lose their inhibitions and threatening the crews lives as well as their sanity.
- In April, the Post-Meridian Radio Players presented the beloved children’s story Peter Pan in an original adaptation for radio drama. (We had family-friendly fun activities before the matinées.)
- In June, we reprised January’s gender-swapped Star Trek episode, “The Naked Time”.
- In July, PMRP presented our seventh annual Summer Radio Mystery Theatre program, with radio-drama adaptations of Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes story “A Scandal in Bohemia” and a gender-swapped adaptation of Edgar Allan Poe’s “The Murders in the Rue Morgue”.
- Our Halloween show was Tomes of Terror: Lenore!, featuring adaptations of works by Poe and other writers of Gothic horror.
- For one weekend only in early December, we presented our original adaptation of the 1964 Christmas B-movie, Santa Claus Conquers the Martians, of UHF and MST3K fame, in which Martians kidnap Santa Claus (along with a couple of Earth children) to bring joy back to their lethargic children.