This page lists our 2016 performances. See our upcoming events page for events to look forward to!
- Our performance at Arisia in January 2016 was another gender-swapped take on Star Trek. We adapted the episode “Journey to Babel”, in which the Enterprise finds itself host to a number of bickering diplomats — including Spock's parents. When an alien dignitary is murdered, the prime suspect is Spock's mother! The crew must unravel the mystery as an unidentified vessel attacks.
- In March and April of 2016, we presented an original full-length adaptation of Lewis Carroll's classic tale of nonsense and whimsy, Alice in Wonderland, adapted by Mindy Klenoff and Jeremy Holstein and directed by Mindy Klenoff. For this performance, we managed to do all sound effects fully practical. The matinées featured games and activities for our younger audience members.
- In June, we reprised our Arisia gender-swapped perspective on the classic Star Trek episode “Journey to Babel”.
- 2016’s Summer Radio Mystery Theater presentation was Revenge of the Super Sleuths, featuring Hercule Poirot in “Murder is a Private Affair”, Lady Molly of Scotland Yard in “The Irish Tweed Coat”, and Sherlock Holmes in “The Adventure of the Speckled Band”
- Our Halloween show, Tomes of Terror: Campfire Tales, wove seven tales told around a campfire into a richly creepy and horrifying tapestry.