This page lists our performances in 2015. See our upcoming events page for events to look forward to!
- Our performance at Arisia in January 2015 was another gender-swapped take on Star Trek in which we adapted the episode “Space Seed”, in which the Enterprise is menaced by a genetically engineered superwoman from 20th-Century Earth, Khan Noonien Singh, and Capt. Jane Kirk and Ms. Spock had to try to save the Federation from a return to the horrors of the past.
- Our first Spring Adventure Spectacular (March 2015) featured gentleman-thief Arsène Lupin in “The Mysterious Traveler” and foppish English nobleman Sir Percy Blakeney saving French nobles from the guillotine as his secret alter-ego “The Scarlet Pimpernel”.
- In June, PMRP reprised our Arisia performance of director Mindy Klenoff’s gender-swapped take on the Star Trek episode “Space Seed”.
- In July, 2015’s Summer Radio Mystery Theatre show was Night of the Super Sleuths (Except When It’s a Matinée) featuring Hercule Poirot in “Death Wears a Mask”, “Lady Molly of Scotland Yard” in “The Frewin Miniatures”, and Sherlock Holmes in “The Adventure of Charles Augustus Milverton”.
- In October, 2015's Hallowe'en show was Monster in the Mirror, featuring original adaptations "The Frankenstein Murders" and "Dr. Jekyll & Miss Hyde".